We are actively seeking out a Data Analyst who is passionate, dedicated, and committed to the work we do. At Planlogic, we help advice businesses to scale new heights with the services we offer. While we accomplish our business goals, we make sure that we execute them in an outstanding way.
We are looking for an individual with:
- At least 1 year of experience at an audit firm or reputable finance company.
- Intermediate skill in MS Excel and ability to work with formulas
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and tracking operational metrics.
- Analyse financial data and create financial models for decision support.
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
- Analyse past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Complete change management assessments.
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics.