Ensuring Data Security and Confidentiality
We also have a number of preventative controls in place.
- Servers and workstations installed with a centralized anti-virus system
- Domain restrictions activated for all users based on client requirements
- Social media and personal email access disabled
- Users do not have access to save files outside the local server
- Password management tools to ensure access is restricted to office premises
- Emails sent out recorded and monitored by ISO committee
- Incident handling procedures in place
- Biometric access for office entry
- 24/7 CCTV and monitoring by security personnel
- All computers connected to local server and firewall
- Restricted access to USB and DVD-ROMs
- Smoke detectors and fire extinguishers are installed
- All staff are trained on company information security policies and are bound by their contracts
- All staff are updated on changes to our ISO/IEC 270001 policies and procedures by the ISO Steering committee
- Fire drills and other precautionary training is provided as part of our Business Continuity Plan
We at Planlogic are committed to ensuring the confidentiality and security of any personal information we are provided access to.
This policy applies to Planlogic Australia and any entity owned or controlled by Planlogic Australia. Planlogic Australia is bound by the Privacy Act and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
We collect personal information provided by you, in order to enable us to provide you with your required services. The information we collect is used solely for the purpose of creating the documents and presentations required by you. We do not collect personal information from third parties.
The information we collect will be disclosed to an offshore entity – Paraplanning Services Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka, as part of our process to provide you with your services. This offshore location is managed by Planlogic Australia and is also bound by the Australian Privacy Principles.
To help protect the privacy of data and personal information we collect and hold, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis. We train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. Access to personal information is restricted to employees who need it to provide services to you. All employees are bound by contracts with strict confidentiality clauses.
Paraplanning Services Pvt Ltd has also been awarded the global information security standard ISO/IEC 27001’ to further strengthen the security of your data. This entails annual external audits to test our data security systems.
Office of Australian Information Commissioner
GPO Box 5218 Sydney NSW 2001
Phone 1300 363 992